1:1 coaching: new levels of leadership - confidently defining what's next - owning your aspiration
The role of leadership is more ambitious, more accountable and covers a longer time span in thought and action.
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Mental models, Self-management
- Self-care strategies, mindfulness, etc.
- How to create vision while dealing with complexity and ambiguity
- Qualifying and creating results that matter
- Developing coaching skills to facilitate deeper learning
- Developing clarity of language, written and spoken
- Developing strong ties with other leaders
- Creating transparency in the workplace, accelerating effect of trust • Knowing your blind-spots
- Accountable for own development
New Manager Coaching
The role of a new manager requires numerous skills to engage staff in meeting the needs of the organization:
- Creating trust with and between staff members
- Developing a high performance team
- Setting clear goals and expectations for staff
- Supporting and guiding employees development
- Providing clear and accurate feedback on performance
- Aligning everyone to a team strategy, aligned to the organization
- Demonstrating integrity in difficult circumstances
- Self-awareness and own development as a manager
- Improving communication skills in every area
- Develop prioritization and decision making skills
High-performance Team Coaching: maximize team success - define team culture and practices - align to goals and clarify roles
Faciliating a kick-off and two check-point sessions we will develop a high performance team culture and practices within the team with minimum support from team coach
- Mutual trust and mutual respect within the team
- Confirm and clarify goals (SMART) and team mission
- Develop/confirm the team’s behavioural norms/Modus Operandi e.g. accountability, meeting protocols, knowledge sharing, etc.
- Develop the competencies and practices related to Communications
- Develop a team performance dashboard that is visible and aligned with the team’s and the organization’s Goals and Mission.
Advisory services: Accelerate your growth and scale your operations
Define your foundation to rapidly scale operations:
- Create your Mission, Vision and Values statements
- Quarterly goals, plans and metrics to track progress
- Transparent performance dashboards
These serve as a touchstone for all critical decisions and hires and informs your brand
Growth Strategy and Plans
- Define major priorities and timeline for each - make all goals SMART
- Define success - leading and lagging metrics by priority
- Define how to leverage your ecosystem for marketing, business development and sales
- Marketing and Product plans - identify what your differentiates you
- Align the leadership team to maximize results and likelihood of success
Scale operations for rapid growth and sustained scale of effective decision making
- Define key business processes to cover communications, performance, planning etc eg
- Business performance review meetings - this also improves collaboration, communication and productivity
- Performance DashBoards: company, team, individual
- Individual performance management aligned to corproate goals
- Investor (stakeholder) relations including board presentations, meeting agenda and follow up
- Hiring - interview, on boarding, key HR policies that support your foundation
- All staff meetings
Advisor: been there done that
- Leverage my network to get people when you need them - I am infamous for pulling together the right team to support an organizations growth. I have built many high performance teams that have grown companies like FreshBooks, Well.ca, ClearFit,
- Board management - facilitate board meetings, support leadership team to prepare for and present effective materials that keep you in the driver seat as leaders in your organization and your board engaged in your business
- Define organization structure and role requirements to support your growth strategy and your values.
- Answer who you can invest in to extend your runway?
- how are your key leaders performing - do you have to hire above them or can you keep growing their team)
- Define reporting lines - how will communications flows occur? how will teams collaborate? who needs to be empowered to make what kinds of decisions?